Mckenzie Ellis from Low Salt Kitchen will conduct a hands-on interactive educational seminar about eating and living a low salt lifestyle. Mckenzie offers a variety of low salt recipes for lunch and learn seminars and food demonstrations. Presentations are interactive with time for questions, along with food samples, educational handouts and recipes. I will customize the seminar specifically for your company. Wellness seminars fees vary based the size of the group. Some of highlights of my wellness seminars are:
- List “The Salty 6”
- Identify the key salty facts
- Understand the best ways to reduce sodium in your diet
- Recognize where sodium hides in foods
- Eating out at restaurants
- Shop smart & pantry essentials
- Employees will participate in a hands on demo
- Participants can learn how to cut, mix and prepare a low sodium dish
- Low Salt Kitchen Recipe – Discussion of key ingredients that are traditionally high in sodium
- Creative: “Salty Facts”Infographic to be sent digitally for employee distribution
- A list of attendees to be sent to Mckenzie for an opt-in subscription to receive a FreeMini Low Salt Kitchen Cookbook
- Creative: Mckenzie to help create marketing graphic about specifics about the event
- Mckenzie will set up and provide all the necessary equipment for the seminar, along with cleaning up after the event
Are you looking for a sustainable and engaging way to keep your employees healthy, present, happy and productive? If your company is in need of nutrition and food expertise on living a low sodium diet, the services provided by Low Salt Kitchen are right for you.
Please fill out the form below for more information regarding Low Salt Kitchen's Wellness Seminars.