Low Salt Cheesy Nachos
The options are endless for your cheesy low sodium nachos, but here are some "Low Salt Healthy" rules to follow:
1. Use no-salt corn tortillas
2. Smoother your nachos with Swiss cheese (Try to find Swiss that is <60mg of sodium per serving)
3. Use homemade no sodium salsa or very low sodium (Try to find 50mg or less per 2 tablespoons)
4. Just a dollop will do ya. Don't overload the nachos with sour cream.
5. If you want to use ground beef, be sure not to use regular taco seasoning. Spice it up with cayenne or smoked paprika while cooking.