AS SEEN IN:
I am often called upon as an expert of the low salt lifestyle and have written for numerous local, regional and national publications and media outlets:
- January 2020 Live Naturally Magazine (Kroger) “Sodium and Your Health: Tips on Following (and Enjoying!) a Low-Sodium Diet” – Nationally distributed
- November 2019 Ochsner "To Your Health" – “10 Ways to Cut Back on Sodium in Your Child’s Diet” – New Orleans, LA
- October 2019 Ochsner "To Your Health" – “Try These 'SALTernatives' and Lower Your Cancer Risk" – New Orleans, LA
- October 2019 Castle Pines Connection – Castle Pines, CO
- September 2019 Village Life Magazine – Castle Pines, CO
- September 2019 Ochsner "To Your Health" – “Hurricane Preparation: Healthy Eating Tips" – New Orleans, LA
- August 2019 Ochsner "To Your Health" – “6 Salt Questions Answered” – New Orleans, LA
- August 2019 Ochsner "To Your Health" – “Low Salt Mexican Chicken Soup” – New Orleans, LA
- June 2019 Diapers to Desk – New Orleans, LA
- March 2019 Natural Awakenings Magazine – New Orleans, LA
- 2018-2020 EAT. FIT. NOLA. Partnership – New Orleans, LA
- April 2018 American Women’s Business Association – New Orleans, LA
Low Salt Kitchen is a healthy living blog dedicated to low sodium recipes and living the Unsalted Life. An experienced food blogger, recipe developer and social media manager, I would love to work with you to help develop your brand and expand your reach.
Please contact me at email@example.com for more information on collaborating.
⇒ RECIPE DEVELOPMENT
My passion lies in creating healthy flavorful low sodium recipes that are delicious. Looking for someone to develop recipes for your specific product or brand? I'd be happy to help. You take complete ownership of the recipes!
⇒ SPONSORED POST
Interested in having your product featured in one of Low Salt Kitchen's recipes and marketed to your target audience? I am excited to work with brands I believe in and help promote their products this way. With a dedicated following on the web and social media, I can help you spread the word about your brand.
⇒ PRODUCT REVIEW OR GIVEAWAY
Have a product you think Low Salt Kitchen readers would love? I will provide an honest review and/giveaway for products I see correlate with my audience. Giveaways are a great way to engage readers and get people talking about your brand or product.
⇒ SOCIAL SHARING
I am constantly working on establishing a loyal following on social media and would love to help you spread the word about your brand or campaign to my followers. With my presence on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, sponsored social media posts can help you drive traffic to a specific URL or product.
Join the Low Salt Movement and be inspired! Sign up for a monthly newsletter and exclusive recipes.
*Plus receive a free KICK STARTER RECIPE BOOK